Revolution-Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GM] Trauma

Go down

[GM] Trauma  Empty [GM] Trauma

Post  Mod Kevin Mon May 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Full Name : Sebastiaan Kleijn.

In-Game Name : Trauma

Location/Time-zone : The Netherlands, GMT+1

Introduction (Tell us about yourself) : I know a lot about GunZ. So I can help many people with problems. Im playing gunz now for like 5-6 years. I respect everyone even if they hate me.
Other then that, I'm a nice guy and love to joke around with people. I'm also very patient and know how to deal with people, if I do not know what to do, I would PM a higher ranked staffmember.

Hours you will be on in-game : 7+ around that. Trying to be online more then that though.

Do you think you would be a better GM than others and Why?:No not better, but I'd really like to help out because I know a lot about GunZ and I have somoene on the staff team I can work really well with.

Why should we accept you? : Because I can help the server with reports, helping people and inviting as many people as I can.

What can you do to contribute to Revolution GunZ? : Catching hackers/spammers/advertisers/underclockers. I also like to host events once in a while, helping people and the best thing, have fun and make people have fun.

Any past experience in "Gunz servers" : In different servers, but small ones I can give you a skype name of an owner.

Contact Information : MSN: Tskleijn@hotmail.com - Skype: easten1995

Anything else we need to know about you? : Once in the 2 weeks I'm going a weekend to my dad so I wont be much/not online that weekend.

Thanks for reading my Application.

Regards,
Trauma

Posted this for him since he couldn't post it :O.

Mod Kevin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum