Revolution-Gunz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Moderator Application (for the lulz)

4 posters

Go down

Game Moderator Application (for the lulz) Empty Game Moderator Application (for the lulz)

Post  RainbowRifle Thu May 10, 2012 9:28 am

Full Name :Nao ''Pryderi'' Vhen.

In-Game Name :''Thinking about this,''

Location/Time-zone : GMT +1 (Brussels, Amsterdam , (West Europe))

Introduction (Tell us about yourself) : I'm Nao, I'm 14 years old, I want to apply since i'm interested in moderating again .

Hours you will be on in-game : Depending on school. I shall make a small list
Monday : About 3-4 hours if needed (school hours) About 7-10 hours (offschool)
Tuesday : '' '' (school hours) '' '' (offschool)
Wednesday '' 7-10 hours If needed (school and offschool) (depends when i wake up)
Thursday : Same has Monday, Tuesday
Friday : About 4-8 hours if needed (school) 7-12 if no school.
Saturday : All day if ya want me too.. 10-16 hours, varying on my sleeping schedule.
Sunday : 7-10 hours, always mostly.

Do you think you would be a better GM than others and Why? :I never think i'm better than other GM's, this is merely an opinion of yourselves, and i dislike boasting myselves, but i boast others to think like me and not be ego-selfish people, Relax people!~
Why should we accept you? :I have no idea, This is YOUR opinion but if anything, my timezonee could help the american GM's for them to actually take a break, Also The Asians. (7 hours difference between the two , )

What can you do to contribute to Revolution GunZ? :My lack of experience and maybe my cheerfulness, I'm kind when i need to be
Aswell as striict when i need to be. This is, again, merely your opinion about me.

Any past experience in "Gunz servers" :Not really, just other games in example (Endless Online, BYOND.)

Contact Information : (MSN), but due to some forum thing, Keff shall possess my e-mail for your use.

Anything else we need to know about you? : I'll agree with any decision you make, aswell as denying me, i've discussed this before with some people.
RainbowRifle
RainbowRifle

Back to top Go down

Game Moderator Application (for the lulz) Empty Hello

Post  Revolution Thu May 10, 2012 9:48 am

well, personally i like your application, i just feel as i haven't had time to get to know you; if you could contact me VIA Skype and chat with me and the development team ( Mod Kevin- Mod Empty - And my self) it would be most helpfull. -Revolutionly

Revolution
Owner
Owner

https://revolution-gunz.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Game Moderator Application (for the lulz) Empty Re: Game Moderator Application (for the lulz)

Post  RainbowRifle Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 am

I could try to get Skype, and attempt to do so but Sometimes Skype tends to hurt my PC, so i shall try to make contact via skype.

But it's very sad that my Webcame And Microphone will not be able to succeed succesfully on it,
If you would please state your name and that of Mod Empty's and Keff's, even thou i talked to Keff about this.
I'l glady take the offer and get to it immediatly <3
RainbowRifle
RainbowRifle

Back to top Go down

Game Moderator Application (for the lulz) Empty .

Post  Revolution Thu May 10, 2012 9:54 am

My Skype name is Randy.Sixx i'll send you the other contacts when you connect to me, as for the webcam issue; we don't cam up it's really an issue of privacy. Although we do tend to use microphones, is yours broken?

Revolution
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Game Moderator Application (for the lulz) Empty Re: Game Moderator Application (for the lulz)

Post  RainbowRifle Thu May 10, 2012 9:59 am

Not that, it's just

We ain't got it that bright, you see?
Even a mic's hard but hey.
Not like you'd want to hear a 14 year old girl's undeveloped voice that looks like a 17 year old boy atm.
But meh.

My Skypename's NaoSawr
RainbowRifle
RainbowRifle

Back to top Go down

Post  mgdmgd Thu May 10, 2012 11:36 am

i think his apply is not good so much they need more things to add for me
plz /request to Denied ?

mgdmgd

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowRifle Thu May 10, 2012 11:58 am

Your request will be denied as Revolution said, he'll discuss this with me, keff, and empty all around the table first.

Your Administration denial shouldn't affect your opinion towards other people's applications

And on a side note: i'm a girl~
RainbowRifle
RainbowRifle

Back to top Go down

Game Moderator Application (for the lulz) Empty really?

Post  Revolution Thu May 10, 2012 12:16 pm

MGD, you do not make decisions of who gets accepted nor do you tell me what to do.
i can accept who ever i wish, i denied you for a reason and now you're showing that i made the right choice.

Revolution
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post  mgdmgd Thu May 10, 2012 12:49 pm

ok sorry for annoying.

mgdmgd

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod Kevin Fri May 11, 2012 9:28 am

Revolution wrote:MGD, you do not make decisions of who gets accepted nor do you tell me what to do.
i can accept who ever i wish, i denied you for a reason and now you're showing that i made the right choice.

I am behind hes discission a 100%.

Mod Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post  RainbowRifle Tue May 15, 2012 10:48 am

Still not sure, if approved or denied xD
RainbowRifle
RainbowRifle

Back to top Go down

Post  Mod Kevin Tue May 15, 2012 1:12 pm

/Denied and closed.

Mod Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down